30 April 2010

kOnOn-KoNoN...

Salam....
aku x ley tdo lg ni...
mta x ngantok...
aku da something special yg aku nk kongsi...
kra masterpiece aku la...
hak cipta terpelihara ni...
tme aku wt assgment ari 2 sempt lg aku wt karya ni...
aku x thu nk pnggil ape..
sjak@puisi...
tp lbh krg cm2 la.....

so....
proudly present....
taaraaaa....

Today...i feel that i want to end up my life.....

but...i need to think of my destiny....

my life shouldn’t be like this...

i have the right to live happy like other people...

but......

my life is opposite with happy....

i need someone who can cheer up my whole life....

i have a dream...my own dream...

but i don’t know how to express it out...

maybe someone can help me to achieve my dream....

but who???????

Until now i’m still thinking....

Who can make me feel that i have something special about my life...

But....i wondered...

Who?????

Actually we have the answer....

It come from deeply in our heart......

You can choose between good or bad....

Actually....

It is our INTENTION.....


maybe da grammar prob....
but it come from deeply of my heart...
cewah...
so, enjoy my masterpiece yaaa.....




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...